Thursday, September 21, 2023

Blessings of the Fall Equinox


Blessings of the Season! This message from the Goddess Kore was received by Olivia Robertson to honor the Fall Equinox:

"Some of you hear My voice in the silence. Many see My face. From Me you learn ideals that shall come to pass. You learn that you are kin with every being on this planet; for though you prevail with intellect and dexterity, every creature and thing has its individual spirit in the Divine World. And I am Sister to all.

So bring the eternal Sphere of reality into manifestation into this shadow world which reflects it. For alas, the image has become distorted. Unity of Heaven and Earth is attained not through duality, through opposing forces, but through wholeness. The Ideal expresses itself through Nature as we love, each and all and honour Truth.

Do not forget happiness and laughter, and even kindly tears! These show forth My Presence. I rejoice with children and young animals and birds. I am with you in music and poetry and the dance. Birdsong is Mine and the gentle falling of rain is My transparent veil. Look also above at the stars, for from thence I come in fullness."

Art by Olivia Robertson, of the Goddess Maya, as Mother of the World.

Quote from Oracle of the Goddess Kore from 'Eleusinian Mysteries' in "Panthea"