Sunday, May 8, 2011

Changing Faces of the Temple


Eight new photos of the Temple of Isis at Clonegal Castle have been added to Fellowship of Isis Central site maintained by the Circle of Isis.

ArchDruidess Minette Quick, Hon. Sec. of the Circle of Brigid writes: “I have just sent off a mammoth version of Changing Scenes which Olivia and I worked up just yesterday. It is brilliant. I must say what is going on in the Temple and often the full ramifications of what she has done, probably almost in trance during the week, are not clear until we both talk at length about it all and have to get it recorded and described! … My server seems very busy today and wont let me attach any more files! I still need to send you the photograph of the Aquarian Altar dedicated to Amaterasu. I may have to do it separately.”


We have loaded up the eight photos and all the commentary onto the site, including the description of the Altar of Aquarius, without the new picture. The photo for this altar will come soon!


Heartfelt thanks to Olivia and to Minette for creating these reports of the updates and changes Olivia had made to the Temple of Isis at Clonegal Castle.

You may view them here:
Olivia Robertson’s Online Log

Copyright © The Circle of Isis Advisory Board, Fellowship of Isis Central Global Website.